July 21, 2005

What's with the KitKat?


Okay, so I was freakishly searching the world for a link to Gelato Paridiso, home of the finest gelato (Italian ice cream) I've ever had - especially the tiramisu, which I had day before yesterday in Dallas - and instead ran into this freak show...

I've noticed, and commented of late, on the recent spate of various Reese's Cup varieties (inside out, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, original, giant cup, etc), but I think it may be Kit Kats that are really going off the deep end with milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, inside out, mint, triple chocolate, orange creme, blood orange, white winter, mint rush, carmel, peanut butter, red berry, mango & passion fruit, extra creamy, banana, cappucino, green tea, passion fruit, melon, christmas pudding, carmac, luscious lime, lemon & yogurt, dark noir, vanilla, strawberry, summer pine (pineapple), low carb, and apparently tons of others at well. So strange...

No comments: