March 13, 2008

Nothing says lovin' like...

So, you see a woman (or man, you make the call) across the room. She catches your eye - probably has some sort of visual thing goin' on that got your attention in the first place - and you wander over to her. You're not looking to make any sort of love connection or anything, just maybe pass a few minutes' time and perhaps make a new friend.

But as you get closer to her, the scent hits you again, suddenly like ape scent gloriola - she smells like WAFFLE CONES.

Before you know it, you're desparately in love and helplessly at her feet begging you to marry you that instant.

Or at least I would be...but I'm kind of a sucker for a fresh waffle cone.

And luckily, Demeter Fragrances has a full line of colognes for you ladies to snare a super stud like me.

There's all of these options and much more:
  • Angel Food
  • Play Doh (which I think I've mentioned before)
  • Mango Pineapple Salsa
  • Laundromat
  • Hot Fudge Sundae (from their Jelly Belly line)
  • Wet Garden
  • Basil
  • Condensed Milk
  • Funeral Home
  • Mushroom
  • Paperback
  • Holy Water
  • Clean Windows
  • Stable
C'mon, I mean who wouldn't be vulnerable and open to pretty much any suggestion if it was made by a woman (or a man, again, you make the call) if she smelled like condensed milk?

And they're all available in colognes (1- or 4-oz containers), bath & body oils & gels, and a room spray.

Be warned, folks, that next time you come over to The Homestead it may smell like Dirt, but that'll be intentional.

Aw, yeah...

5 comments:

joey said...

holy water? seriously?

TL said...

I'm a sucker for perfumes that are better reserved for things you eat with whipped cream on top. Currently, I've got a brown sugar/vanilla thing going on so I smell like a pastry.

PHSChemGuy said...

Holy water, yeah, smell like...water...but blessed by God...

I'm kind of a fan of the small scent of vanilla and such in perfumes. Floral perfumes - particularly when first applied - aren't pleasant. A student in 9th bell today sprayed on perfume that made me think of Grandma. Very odd...

Cybrludite said...

That reminds me, why don't they make air fresheners for straight single guys? The least frou-frou one I can find is some cinnamon-apple-ish stuff. Someone could make a killing making air fresheners with scents like Woodsmoke, Fried Bacon, Cordite, WD-40, and Gilled Steak. Closest I've seen was some PiƱon incense I picked up at Peir One about ten years ago.

PHSChemGuy said...

I'd love to have an air freshener that smelled like sawdust from my grandfather's garage/shop. If I could have that smell, I'd buy dozens of bottles of that and keep it forever.