December 14, 2008

Meh

I'm not feeling the YouTube love right now.

Perhaps a hiatus from the Sunday YouTube postings is in order for a while.

And while we're at it, the Saturday music playlists will be intermittent after next week's already-prepared setlist comes together.

Christmas videos and music might be forthcoming, but lately the two weekend posts have felt more like responsibility and drudgery than enjoyment, so they're going to be gone until the muse hits again.

Is anybody going to miss either weekend series?

4 comments:

calencoriel said...

I know I've sworn off of getting you anymore T-shirts...but wow...if I would forego that self-imposed restriction, that'd be the next one for you.

PHSChemGuy said...

wouldn't that be a great one?...

achilles3 said...

i prefer the more misc stuff...and I am less apt to watch the youtube stuff when you put so many on there in one post.

Anonymous said...

I pretty much skip all the YouTube stuff because it's usually been taken down by the time I see it in your blog.