That looks pretty frickin' awesome.
Take some chlorophyll (readily available in leafy, green veggies) with a little boiling, shocking, blending with oil, filtering, and shining black (UV) light on the mess that's formed.
Gonna see if I can get one of my students to film this.
I like offering points to get somebody else to do the messy stuff I don't want to but that I want to see anyway.
October 20, 2014
Big thanks to Comics Alliance for putting the next few years of superhero comic movies into a single infographic for me.
Big excitement for...
- Avengers 2 - first one was an absolute blast
- Batman v Superman - big pressure here from DC in trying to effectively launch their universe
- Lego Batman - The first Lego Movie was amazingly brilliant. I have no idea how they top it or even keep it up.
- Sandman - no clue how they're going to bring the series to the screen, but it's JGL, so I give him a chance
October 19, 2014
October 18, 2014
- Shepherd Smith knows excellence and responsibility in his ebola coverage - Mark the day because I'm going to say that this Fox video shows that they do have some integrity.
- The difference between knowledge and wisdom - They are not the same, and this cartoon says as much.
- Use your cast iron pan and a tortilla to make a world-class bar-style pizza in under 12 minutes - Even the simplest of home cooks can make this one. Looks very tasty.