March 31, 2011

Five by five: The Fighter

My favorite Mark Wahlburg movies
  1. Three Kings
  2. Boogie Nights
  3. The Italian Job
  4. The Departed
  5. The FighterHonorable mention: Saturday Night Live ("Say hello to ya mother.")
My favorite Christian Bale movies
  1. The Dark Knight
  2. Batman Begins
  3. The Prestige
  4. 3:10 to Yuma
  5. American Psycho 
My favorite Amy Adams movies
  1. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
  2. Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
  3. Charlie Wilson's War
  4. The Fighter
  5. Catch Me if You Can 
My favorite boxing movies
  1. Raging Bull
  2. Rocky III
  3. When We Were Kings
  4. Rocky
  5. The Fighter 
My favorite Boston movies
  1. Blown Away (not so good, but I love it)
  2. Gone, Baby, Gone
  3. Good Will Hunting
  4. Mystic River
  5. The Town
In honor of that last part...

2 comments:

calencoriel said...

Jesus...are there any fun Boston movies or are they all really dark and sad?

Is there any joy in Boston?

PHSChemGuy said...

Apparently Boston has killing, baseball, gangs, robberies, and backstabbing.

Sadly no movies have been made about the Duck Boats, 'cause they're chipper.