October 31, 2014

Movies...

From Den of Geek's list of Top 25 Must See Movies of 2015...and fall 2014...

From the 2015 list...
  • Kingsman: The Secret Service - I like the ideas and am hoping it's not a James Bond, Jr kind of thing.
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron - Of course I'm going to see this one. I doubt I'll be missing any of the Marvel movies in the theater.
  • Tomorrowland - Not much to know about this one yet, but it's from Brad Bird, so it's a possibility.
  • Jurassic World - Dead to me. Hate the whole franchise.
  • Inside Out - PIXAR is a default watch.
  • Ant-Man - I'm a little more leery, but it's Marvel.
  • James Bond 24 - Daniel Craig is on a run of the finest Bond films we've ever seen.
  • Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 - I'm not terribly excited about this one, but I'm guessing I'll see it in the theater.
From the 2014 list...
  • Gone Girl and Birdman - already out, and I want to see them, but I haven't yet, so I don't know that it's going to happen.
  • Wow...all dramas, huh?...not a single one there that stands out to me...maybe Rosewater or Flycatcher...seeing the trailers would help, probably...

No comments: