December 17, 2005

DIY

There is very little glory here in being a blogger. I'm sure there are some blogs that have gone bigtime and get tons of media attention and web traffic, but if that's why you're doing this, you might as well stop. Unless you reveal some super secret government conspiracy on your blog, you're gonna remain small and anonymous. Today, I provide a few links to help fight that feeling.

First, a wiki how to site offers up an article on how to disuade yourself from becoming a blogger.

Secondly, I provide a few links to the blogs that I check regularly. I do warn you in advance, however, that these are blogs that are certainly not maintained by me and hence may contain questionable topics and/or content. Browse them at your own risk.And just so you know, means that I know it's got some adult themes and/or language that I'm not gonna be putting in this blog.

No comments: