February 5, 2008

C'ya in March, folks


I'm a week into a campaign - about $15,000 raised so far, in case you were curious, thanks for asking.

I'm nearly that far behind on my grading.

I'm whupped, and it's just Monday.

This coming weekend doesn't look to promise any more rest than the presvious one gave.

I missed one of my favorite annual events this past weekend.

And I forgot my dad's birthday yesterday.

I'm thinking that I need to take a bit of a break from the blog - and the blogosphere - for a few weeks while I try to keep my head above water.

Thought I'd give you the heads up that posting will be negligible - if even at all - for the next few weeks. I promise to come back in March, though, better than ever.

My goal until then is not to check a single blog, not to turn on the Wii or the PS2 until March...and to call my folks more frequently.

I will probably drop that annual plea for a campaign donation sometime late this week, though, so keep your wallets handy, folks.

Thanks for understanding...

1 comment:

achilles3 said...

i heart pasta
i heart pennies
;-)