May 25, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year


The first balls were hit at Roland Garros this morning, and two weeks from today I'll be exactly where I am right now, but I'll be watching Roger Federer try to complete the career Grand Slam against Rafael Nadal going for his fourth consecutive Roland Garros title.

And then, only a month from that day, I'll be back home watching the finals of Wimbledon - which could just see the same two guys matching up against each other.

This truly is my most favoritest time of the year.


Plus school'll be out by then, too...

3 comments:

ame said...

There is something to be said for watching Wimbeldon in the tennis shed in the heat.

achilles3 said...

I REALLY want to see the French Open and Wimbledon live before its all said and done!

PHSChemGuy said...

Hopefully I'll get to see Wimbledon at home, Ame...

Lakes - that's #1 on my lottery winning plans...a year of the four grand slams...if I don't win the lottery, I'm at least gonna see those two...