May 31, 2008

You are what you listen to

And this is what I am, apparently...today you get to hear which songs have been played the most oftenly on my home computer...

The first song on the list has thirty plays, and the final group of songs all have twenty plays with the sings in between


SeeqPod - Playable Search

Three songs are missing because I couldn't find them on seeqpod - "The Rainbow" by Talk Talk, "Sweet Thing" by the Waterboys, and "Dieu A Nos Cotes" by Hart Rouge - and there is a Ryan Adams that I had to swap a live version in because I couldn't find the album version.

2 comments:

cmorin said...

I absolutely love A Ghost is Born. By far my favorite Wilco album.

PHSChemGuy said...

It's weird that the last couple of Wilco's have been slow to grow on me but have stuck in the brain like super glue.

Ghost and Sky are both such nuanced, amazingly albums.