July 22, 2009

Another knot of streets


I've gone with subdivision themes before, but I wanted to add in one more. I'm sure it wouldn't be tough to guess, but I want a subdivision with these street names...
  • Stibium St
  • Cuprum Ct
  • Aurum Way
  • Ferrum Dr
  • Plumbum Pl
  • Hydrargyrum Dr
  • Kalium Ct
  • Argentum Ln
  • Natrium Dr
  • Stannum St
  • Wolfram Rd
There is one real subdivision in the Cincy area that entertains the heck out of me. The Girl runs through it in her Team in Training training. It's to the east of I-71 just north of Pfeiffer.

3 comments:

andrew said...

A country where the streets are made of gold...among other things.

PHSChemGuy said...

Some of those streets would be far more durable than others. And some would explode every time it rained.

Which would be awesome to see...but crappy to drive on.

thort said...

there is a neighborhood in Durham with some of the following names: Student Place, Higher Learning, etc. you get the drift. I'll try to get the other names in the neighborhood.