February 3, 2012

Update: Lithium Oxygen Nitrogen Nickel Electron

At Grace's suggestion, here's the title of the blog done up using Theodore Grey's custom element banner maker.



It's a little long, I think...might require some modifications...


or, with slightly better layout, I think...


I don't particularly like that My has to be faked with magnesium and the Idols faked with lithium over there. I'm okay with tritium, dueterium, and electron where they're needed, especially because the green looks good.

I think I'll stay with the same old banner for a while longer.

2 comments:

Smamy said...

How about a simple "IDTMI" in the banner? It would be symetric with the two "Is" at the ends and short enough with only 5 letters. You could put the full words below. Plus the blog is not www.indeferencetomyidols.blogspot.com, it is....idtmi.....

Just a thought

PHSChemGuy said...

I do like the symmetry, but I'm most tempted to get one that just says Dusch. It'd be awesome to hang in front of my classroom.