November 10, 2005

At my fingertips?

No, it doesn't appear to be right at my fingertips, which has become frustrating in today's DSL, get-it-now world of high-speed internet connection.

I went searching for a copy of the Details Magazine article about Wabash College - my alma mater, but to no avail.

Instead of finding the article easily enough and being able to forward it along to my Wabash buds, I've found myself surfing the web in vain. I have found two different Wabash blogs (Jim Amadon's and Tom (I think) Runge's) which I would've guessed would be linked from this page but stupidly aren't. And I found an issue of the Wabash student paper that has an article on the writer visiting Wabash in the early fall.

But no copy of the article itself. Not even a decent posting about the article.

Maybe I'll just scan in the copy of the article and post it online, because the magazine itself is so horrible that nobody else should lose their $4 by buying it.

Blech...

But the article's not bad...

No comments: