July 29, 2008

A little help with blogger


I am embarrassed at the site of my blog. I've got this horrifically ugly title box up there that I've been promising myself that I'd swap out the header for something a little more photographic. It's been three years now, and I haven't done anything about the header yet, so I'm thinking it's about time.

In hunting for info on how to swap out the header - I figure if Achilles3 could manage it, I should be able to - I stumbled across this blog that offers video tips on improving your blog. They offer up regular YouTube versions of all their tutorials on their blog or higher-res versions for a small fee, but you can check the high-res versions for free over at YouTube if you're willing to do a little clicking.

2 comments:

achilles3 said...

You heard me IS good lookin'!

PHSChemGuy said...

Damn straight it's lookin' good...