December 7, 2009

Today's food-themed pun

Today's food-themed pun is from Crepes of Wrath - a recipe blog that I am going to safely say is the finest recipe blog titled with a witty pun based on a horribly depressing Americana novel (though I am open for other nominations).

It's a pretty casual recipe blog - nothing that looks like I couldn't manage it (especially considering I cooked my first whole chicken tonight for dinner) and lots of stuff that looks like I want to eat it right now, full stomach and all.

There's the Chorizo, Egg, & Potato Hash (though I'd probably cook the fried egg a little further)...



No Bake Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Balls...



Crispy Smashed Potatoes...which I might just kill someone to get to if they taste as awesome as they look...



Beans, Chorizo, and Brown Rice...I'm thinking I've found next week's dish for a cold winter's night...



After all, with the apparent loss of The New Cook, I'm going to need some sort of source for new food to try...

No comments: