October 4, 2010

How awesome is this?

Last spring, folks from the national Leukemia & Lymphoma Society came to PHS to film for this year's national campaign videos.  My room got emptied of students and turned into a make-shift studio for the day.

I just looked through the blog archives and am more than a little surprised that I didn't mention all this in the blog back when it was happening.

But, that's not the point.

Today is the first day of our new fall campaign for Pasta for Pennies.  Due to concerns by out principal that our campaign was distracting the school from standardized test preparations, we moved to October and are running things from October 4 through October 29.

That's not the point, either.

The point is that the LLS's national videos are posted, and our folks - me, Calen, and our students - are all over the videos...









How frickin' cool is that?

2 comments:

Slug said...

That is quite awesome to see.

PHSChemGuy said...

I couldn't be prouder of these videos. I know a number of the PHS scenes were staged for the filmmakers, but it's still amazingly cool.