October 18, 2010

Taking a little inventory

I'm a list kinda guy.

Top five things I miss about Laura?  I'm in.

Dozens of lists about the 90's?  Go right ahead, mister.

100 best YouTube videos for science teachers?  I'll kill an hour or so.

So when the AV Club has an entire category that they refer to simply as inventory, I'm all down.

And it helps, of course, that they're interesting lists...
And there are another two-hundred-sixty more list articles in their weekly series.

I've got some reading to do, folks.

    3 comments:

    Ame said...

    In response to the thing about actors taking nods at past characters... Nathan Fillion stated on his twitter account a few weeks ago that he likes to throw things like nods and comments he thinks only his fans will get because it makes him chuckle.

    joey said...

    i love lists

    PHSChemGuy said...

    Ame - That's awesome. I never watched Firefly. or Castle, but I'm good with Fillion in Dr. Horrible

    Joey - Who doesn't? I'm guessing that if you wanted to make a perfect internet post, you'd have lists and videos and attractive women and cute kittens and puppies.