March 14, 2012

I Love It

The Girl has said a number of times that I tend to fixate on music, listening over and over to a particular song or album to the exclusion of everything else.

This week's obsession comes from Down Under as the Hilltop Hoods released their first single from their new album, Drinking in the Sun, which hasn't been released just yet in the US. I did manage to find a copy on the torrent network, however, so I'll be taking a listen this weekend. I'll give a full reporting, promise.

For the moment, though, dig on the three official videos for the first single "I Love It", because I do.

The first is my preference and is kind of awesome...the other two certainly aren't bad, though...









And just because I can, the video for the first song I heard from them...warning, it's a little

No comments: