It's that time of the year...new school year, new students, new chances for bonus points.
Here's how my students can earn bonus points this year:
- first 5 people to leave a comment here on the blog about some post
- congrats to ?? (Mike2500 and James Muffinman need to say who they are) (still available)
- must actually say something substantive about a post that looked interesting (not just "hey, gimme points")
- the account name cannot be your own name...for example, me making an account called Lonnie Dusch wouldn't work. Feel free to mention your name in the comment, though, so I can assign points appropriately.
- first 5 people to join the
honorsFacebook group or the CP facebook group
- congrats to Fayth, Hannah, Tanner, Karina, and Yuliya for honors (DONE)
- congrats to Emma and Allison for AP (still available)
- congrats to Catherine for CP (still available)
- first 5 people to have a an adult family member (parent, stepparent, grandparent, whatever) join the honors Facebook group or the CP Facebook group
- congrats to ?? for CP (still available)
- congrats to ?? for honors (still available - one joined, but the student already had the points for emailing me)
first 5 people to send me an email to my school account
- congrats to Jasmine, Rushona, Alena, Michael, and Francisco (DONE)
No one can earn more than 5 points total here to hopefully spread things out some.
Oh, and the only AP folks eligible are the ones I haven't taught before. Emma, Jonathan, Lira, and Allison - go for it! All of my honors and CP students are eligible.