July 21, 2005

Catching up...

I've got a frivolous links page from my classroom webpage where I've been posting fun links for the past year or so. My issue there is that as I rotate in new links, the old ones have faded by the website. Hence my creation of this blog where old links will simply end up in the archives for anybody (mostly me, I'm sure) to check on when I feel like it.

All that simply leads me to this...I'm posting up a few of the links that have been active over there. Some are in the links sidebar over to the right, but some don't seem wuite deserving of that, so I'm listing them here. Today, some of my favorite game sites...
Candystand.com
Along with its sister site Nabiscoworld.com, these are some of the better free online gaming, including a fine cornhole game
Online disc golf
There aren't many online disc gold games, and this is probably the best I've found...this one probably comes in second, though I don't like the perspective
Bowman
Ah, Dr. Wingnut's empire of games...this one's got some decent physics practice
Weirdest game ever
I simply can't explain this game in any decent way...the goal is to steer your asteroid away from another asteroid currently on a collision course with you
Castle
At first, a little tough, especially on a touchpad instead of a mouse...the goal is to eventually get to the point where you don't have to even play anymore...think strategy...here's my best and last castle

No comments: