July 23, 2005

Still more catching up...

I've got five of my more durable sports-related links on the sideboard to the right, and those are the ones that I use most often, but here are some of the other ones that that've caught my eye here and there...
Korean baseball cartoons
Wish I could understand what the heck is happening in these, but the art alone is well worth the viewing.
Cooperstown Ballcap Co.
Far and away the best baseball cap company out working. Nearly every cap ever worn by any major or minor league team in history is available here.
Albuquerque Isotopes
What started out as a Simpsons joke has now become a real minor league team
The Baseball Page
Loads of lists of historical baseball stuff - major records and minor trivia...kinda fun to play through...
Dayton Disc Golf
Expand your horizons a little and take a trip up to Dayton to play one of the disc golf courses up there.

No comments: