July 24, 2005

Moving along with the catching up...

I've included in the sidebar, four of my most common reference pages - Google, Cincinnati's public library, IMDB.com, and the best Simpsons reference out there.

There are quite a few other reference places that I feel I should point out, in fitting with the goal of dumping away my frivolous links page...
A bunch of google things (official and otherwise)
List of City Nicknames
I've used this for extra credit questions before and just love stuff like Aberdeen's city nickname
Some Wikipedia stuff
The Kermitage
A reference page about everything Muppet - including the Beaker figures I collect and take around
Winged Sandals
Fun site to learn about Greek myths, pointed out to me by my wife, a school librarian
James Bond guide
Just what it says, probably the best source on James Bond info around on the web

No comments: