September 2, 2005

Because when I think mental health...

Ah, well...

possible steps to take if you want to eat healthy and possibly loose some weight...let's see, we could...

  • eat less, exercise more?...nah...
  • cut out carbohydrates?...nope...
  • eliminate processed sugars?...not tasty
  • cut portions in half?...but my Big Mac...
  • eat how the Bible tells me to?...Yeah!
That's what you should do, eat what the Bible tells you to eat. I certainly am not one to test the infallibility of the Lord, but I'm thinking I would want to see his nutritionist degree before putting all my faith in His diet.

Though I have heard that these taste like ambrosia...or was it mana...I haven't personally tried one myself, so I can neither recommend having or avoiding one.

PS - Apparently the Bible Bar isn't the only such food out there. The House of David has an entire line of bible-based food items. (Free Bible with any purchase over $100. Seriously.)

PPS - In case you're curious, here are the foods: wheat, barley, honey, olive oil, figs, pomegranates and grapes. Mmmm...sounds tasty.

1 comment:

calencoriel said...

So pleased to have provided you with blog fodder...