October 3, 2005

Because I can...

The first ten songs to come up on my iTunes when switched to random order...with some commentary...
  1. Love Bizarre by Michael Hedges - great cover of a great song
  2. Pan American Boogie by Kate KacKenzie - from my train songs compilation
  3. What is Hip by Tower of Power - nice funk, former theme to the Drew Carey Show
  4. Dance All Night by Ryan Adams and the Cardinals - not his best, but I'm a fan of Ryan in general
  5. Making a Noise by Robbie Robertson - great album mixing Native American rhythms with avante guard music
  6. Bar Lights by Whiskeytown - Ryan Adam's first major band
  7. Purple Rain by Prince - true classic, not quite When Doves Cry but still great
  8. Bone Machine by the Pixies - Karlen's a fan of the band, this is one of the few I like
  9. Light Up or Leave Me Alone by Traffic - so many songs by them that I like more
  10. Traffic Jam by Yonder Mountain String Band - great jam from a bluegrass/jam band

No comments: