April 5, 2006

That's gonna sting...

Admittedly and sadly, I am a subscriber to Entertainment Weekly. I'm thinking about letting the subscription lapse because I just tend to feel like I'm contributing to the celebrity culture by subscribing. I think I'll go back to Discover.

But...

On the back of this week's EW is a great add for The Learning Channel showing The Life Lessons Collections, little Hummel-esque statues with important life lessons such as Your kid doesn't care that it's fourth down and Sometimes when she asks for a backrub, she just wants a backrub.

And on their website, you can create and send your own life lessons, customizing their statues by skin, hair, and eye color and making the message your own.

Have fun, folks...

Oh, and Saw II is actually grosser then the first one. Probably less disturbing but grosser...

No comments: