July 16, 2006

Dates don't even matter any more...


Yeah, like I'm really posting this on the sixteenth.

I wish that Blogger offered a way to post things but not have them show up until the actual date and time rolled around. Nope, I post in advance and it shows up immediately. At some point I'm going to have to take a hiatus from blogging just to let things get caught back up with me.

So, to that end, I've scheduled a little R&R in the great Southwest and won't be back for a few days. Check back in on the real 14th for my next new post.

I promise you loads of fun in the form of a solitaire game, a couple of movie reviews, a neat voice-over video, a flash video, and my thoughts about magnetic ribbons in the next week or two.

Enjoy the break, folks. Have fun watching the All-Star break.

No comments: