April 28, 2007

The greatest birthday ever

Good times were had all around on the weekend of the anniversary of my birth.

Friday - birthday cards from a couple of students (thanks, Elaina, Kasey & the 7th-bell crew), dinner at Acapulco followed by Pan's Labyrinth (review forthcoming when I get a chance).

Saturday - visit to Crawfordsville, followed by Meet the Robinsons in 3-d, and then dinner at PF Chang's with the Heckmen.

Gifts so far (more would always be welcome) - Anti Gravity, Einstein: His life and universe, Lego fruit snacks (not yet tried), gift certificates for two rounds of golf at four local mini-golf courses (Golf Ranch, Eagle Tee, Fairfield Golf Center, and Kings Golf), like twenty individual serving Take 5 bars.

All in all, an excellent weekend so far. Now, if I can only get the grass cut today...

1 comment:

ame said...

Enjoyed talking to ya yesterday. My present for you is a bit sick and twisted. Mom was jealous I found something so perfect. Love ya big bro!