August 18, 2011

Who wants some points?

Same thing I do every year, folks. Cheap extra credit for my new students who actually do what they're supposed to do and tour my school website and click through to this blog.

The first five students (who must have not had me in class before this year) who email me get five extra credit points. The first five students (same parenthetical deal) who post a comment on this post telling me something they like that I posted get five extra credit points, too. And those five can be the same as the first five.

So, yeah, you can get up to ten extra credit points if you're all good about that.

16 comments:

M.Stuart said...

I liked the Green Album that you posted a few days ago. I already listened to it too.
-M.Stuart

FlemingBond said...

Rodnick had a bad day. you can't blame him for breaking a racket. but bad days only get worse with anger, as he blatantly demonstrated here.

thomasJh said...

I like your burger reviews!

PHSChemGuy said...

Three down...and only two emails sent so far...

Hannah H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah H said...

I liked the muppets green album too!

PHSChemGuy said...

Four comments posted...four emails received.

Who's gonna be the ultimate extra credit recipient?

Blog of a Slot said...

I enjoyed the post about Roddick, and the noob post.

-Katie Ferchen

Anonymous said...

Could this be the 5th comment? Fact abou me I like extra credit. I also must write a list so I remember to do everytng.
Andrew Kutcher

Mrkmndz said...

I liked the Harry Potter Periodic Table.

Mrkmndz said...

By the way, Mrkmndz+aeoa= Mark Mendoza.

Mrkmndz said...

Durn. Just counted.

Sam Ficke said...

whoever ian23 is that said rodnick should be deducted 20 points

Patrick said...

im hoping this is 5 per class....

Patrick, AP chem

cmorin said...

can i get some extra credit? im done with school (possibly forever?), but i could still use the bonus points.

WV=bilogir......... a character from LOTR

PHSChemGuy said...

Sadly, CMorin, there comes a point when extra credit points don't hold much sway over you. I think you just might be at that point.