So, hey, there new folks...
A basic bit about the blog...I tend to post three or four times a week, usually on a M-W-F schedule plus a list of links on Saturday morning. Sometimes a post will be a lengthy rambling on a topic; sometimes a music playlist; sometimes reviews of music, restaurants, movies, and books - often comic books - that I've read lately; sometimes just a quick listing of some of my favorite things.
Suggestions for where to start - other than just looking chronologically backwards through the posts...
- Advice posts...particularly check out the series of one-word advice topics
- Batman's dead parents...Batman just wouldn't be Batman without his parents being dead
- Comic book recommendations...Everybody should be reading more comic books. There are some great ones out there, and these are my best recommendations - both for beginers and for more advanced students of the genre.
- Commentary...longer thoughts about things
- IDTMI...these are columns that I wrote for my college newspaper when I was a senior...they're naive and insulting at times, but the beliefs are somewhat still my own
- Lonnieburger Baskets...my reviews of the best burger places around Cincinnati
- Our Year of Living Steakishly...my reviews of the best steakhouses in Cincinnati (though I never actually wrote up the best one: Jeff Ruby's downtown)