March 26, 2006

Anybody need a job?

It's possible that my near-debilitating fear of heights just might preclude me from taking the job, but if you need something to do and you're in Cincinnati, this Enquirer lead just might be the right job for you.

And after going through the Purple People Bridge Cl!mb website, I'm kinda tempted to give it a try myself...maybe on September 19th. But I think only if my little friend can go with me.

Oh, and a quick holy schnikies shout out to George freakin' Mason! Go Patriots!

2 comments:

calencoriel said...

Um...yeah...you're not allowed to job hunt...you're my chemistry teacher...and apparently, there are 6 sections of H Chem next year, dude...I think I'm gonna need you around. Beaker can go though...

PHSChemGuy said...

But it'd be a fun summer job...