March 28, 2006

My mommy tells me so...

I'm a winner.

It's the whole Pasta for Pennies thing, you know. My school's campaign does really well, and I'm kinda in charge of it and all.

But more importantly today is the fact that my wife's school's campaign just finished up today (they'll probably clear about $5000 - awesome), and they had a big raffle going.

Instead of the way that we run our raffle (the coordinators aren't allowed to win), she put in tickets and let me drop my $20 for thirty tickets spread among various baskets.

I won, of course, and am now the proud owner of...Other than the time my name got pulled out twice to win mugs for having sold two whole magazine subscriptions when I was in third grade, this is the best day of my life.

Anybody know of any kids who like eating at Chili's?

3 comments:

ame said...

I like chilli's, but I don't think I can qualify as a kid anymore. Start spreading them out among friend's kids as bday gifts. get creative :)

PHSChemGuy said...

I don't think there'll be any problems getting rid of free food.

I've got good friends with kids...should be doable...

PHSChemGuy said...

After three straight Mondays at Wings & Rings, that's not what I'm excited about...

the Chang's should be fun...and the Roadhouse won't be bad...plus I love renting movies...