May 2, 2006

My wanderings through the front page...

While hunting down today's rockinly cool Enquirer story about Princeton High School, I wandered my way through the front page of the Enquirer, and here are my random musings...

Page A2 - Pearl Jam has a streamed performance coming up this Thursday at 5:55pm at the Late Night website.

Page A3 - Bird-flu draft plan predicts turmoil - I recently listened to a sports talk guy whose theory I beleived: the same 5% of the population gets panicked about the bird flu who got panicked about the millenium and the predicted earthquake fifteen years ago and killer bees and every other apocalyptic (sp?) event.

Page A4 - Dirty Politics Finds Its Way into Wikipedia - well, duh. Everybody can edit everything on Wikipedia, so some of the editing is going to be incorrect. Wikipedia still rocks, though.

Page A4 - Piece of Finger Served on Diner's Plate - in Bloomington, IN some kitchen manager hacked off a little piece of finger. While everybody went to help him out, nobody noticed that the finger had dropped onto a plate. Um, ick. And I think I've eaten at this exact restaurant.

Page A9 - Riverfront Goes Wireless - just frickin' cool. Now, I want it in West Chester.

Page A9 - Smell Like a Kid - to celebrate Play-Doh's 50th birthday, we get a chance to smell like Play-Doh from a cologne. How cool?

2 comments:

ame said...

I see someone is not keeping up on info at home, the riverfront in Louisville has been wireless for about 2 years now. it is rather sweet though I must admit.

PHSChemGuy said...

I was not aware of that...so the big park on the riverfront is fully WiFi?