May 18, 2006

What to watch?

So, there's a window of opportunity to begin the summer a little early for me. We're looking at a quality summer of George (at least in my mind) with a movie a week (always good to have a goal). I'm thinking of Tuesdays at the cheap theater ($1 all shows) or down in Clifton ($5 all shows) or at least matinees.

So, the initial requirements for this weekend is something that's playing at 'round noon and that the wife doesn't want to see. Here's what I'm thinking about. Any advice would be appreciated...
  • Mission Impossible III
  • Inside Man
There were supposed to be a lot more, but I'm not seeing a lot that the wife doesn't also want to see...

But wait a minute, I went to check the Esquirer site and saw that coming this weekend are The Da Vinci Code and Poseidon and coming soon is X-Men: The Last Stand.

Um, what the heck is that? My localist art-house theater is showing mainstream movies? Seriously, this frickin' sucks...

No comments: