June 27, 2006

Because I can...

Because I can...because I feel like going back through Robert Altman's films...because I thought using the #5 on each list to start the next list was a cutesy thing to do...

My favorite Robert Altman films:
  1. The Player
  2. Short Cuts
  3. Nashville
  4. MASH
  5. Gosford Park
  6. (though Dr. T and the Women is close)
Favorite films with Clive Owen (who starred in Gosford Park:
  1. Sin City
  2. Gosford Park
  3. The Bourne Identity
  4. Croupier
  5. Closer
  6. (though Sin City 2 will likely move in once it's released)
Favorite films with Natalie Portman (who starred in Closer with Clive Owen:
  1. Garden State
  2. The Professional (Leon)
  3. Heat
  4. Cold Mountain
  5. Mars Attacks!
  6. (thought I've heard good things about Star Wars: Episode III)
Favorite Tim Burton films (you know, the guy who directed Mars Attacks!:
  1. The Nightmare Before Christmas (he produced it, shut up)
  2. Batman
  3. Pee-wee's Big Adventure
  4. Beetle Juice
  5. Big Fish
  6. (though it's tough to leave Edward Scissorhands and Batman Returns out)
Favorite Ewan McGregor films (which mightor might not include Big Fish - I haven't decided yet):
  1. Shallow Grave
  2. Moulin Rouge
  3. Black Hawk Down
  4. Big Fish
  5. Trainspotting
  6. (though I really want to see The Island)

No comments: