June 12, 2006

John Mayer tried to lick me...

Ok, so John Mayer didn't actually try to lick me, but I watched him on Austin City Limits last night, and I swear that either he was having some sort of epileptic fit or he was trying to lick the camera when he was singing.

There was definitely some sort of throw-the-lower-jaw-to-the-right-stick-the-tongue-out-and-look-like-a-special-kid thing goin' on.

I tried to find video of the Austin CIty Limits performance and haven't been able to, but I did find a few other John Mayer videos to back up my assertions:In all honesty, I kinda dig John Mayer. But seriously, that thing with the mouth kinda freaked (and freaks) me out...

1 comment:

PHSChemGuy said...

the thing that gets me hooked on John Mayer isn't his music (I mostly find it pleasant and nice, but it doesn't quite do it for me) is how funny, quick witted, and I guess the best way to say it is how real he seems.

the clip of him doing the focus group with his fans is hilarious and absolutely sold me on John Mayer.

I hope he stays popular for a long time because he'll be a fun celebrity to have around...