October 18, 2007

Another first look...

I am a workmanlike webmaster. I have a decent sense of style, and I'm willing to take the extra step to make things look good. But in all honesty, I'm about five years behind the design curve, and I haven't the foggiest idea how to use java or flash to make a more cutting-edge website.

It's probably time for the PHS website to get an overhaul, and luckily we have a professional web designer on retainer to do the heavy lifting. I - and the students I'm working with - will do the maintenance and the updating, but I don't have the time or the skillz to do a full redesign.

Here's attempt #1 from Ed Mullin Designs. It's far from a finished product, though it's not exactly a true first draft. I'd appreciate your thoughts about the design. Be warned, however, that most of the links don't work just yet. It's basically an empty shell of the frontpage, a mockup, if you will.

1 comment:

calencoriel said...

Gee...and I felt important when you asked me earlier...