November 12, 2009

Update: Monster Mini-Golf

In a fascinating turn of events, Tony - an employee at Monster Mini Golf in West Chester - stumbled upon my blog post reviewing the course.  He says they've made some changes and that I should check out the new designs.

First off, I'm absolutely fascinated whenever anyone that I don't know directly finds this blog.

Secondly, if he's willing to take the time to read and comment, I'm willing to take a chance to give him another try.  I'll be re-reviewing Monster Mini Golf in the next few weeks.  Anybody wanna join me for a visit?

5 comments:

calencoriel said...

Ummm...it's mini golf and I have a 13 year old and an 11 year old - we're in!

PHSChemGuy said...

How 'bout Saturday the 21st...

calencoriel said...

The little one will be spending all day at a "New Moon" sleep over, but the boy and I will happily join you - just so long as we plan it around OSU v Michigan.

PHSChemGuy said...

The Big Ten shouldn't be that far into basketball season already. What's up?

Anonymous said...

OSU vs Michigan is the big football game this weekend. Yes, OSU is going to the Rose Bowl no matter what, but Michigan can still continue to rain on their parade.

Calen, is an 11 year old really into New Moon, isn't that a little young for those movies? I haven't read the books or seen the movies, just asking.