- Birthday skeleton - celebrate like you're freaked out
- Adolf Hitler, 1933 - Doubt Creeps In - from Subnormailty, an entertaining - if sometimes too wordy - webcomic
- Foundation bringing green education to Princeton - wonder if we're going to hear anything about this
- Cafe de Wheels - lunch on Monday with The Girl...more burger diaries forthcoming
- The Gutters - another new very comic-book-centric webcomic...#1 is hilarious...2 & 3 aren't bad...I'm in for now
- Creepy Faces (in Lego) - a stumbledupon Flickr find
- Broken Hearts and Dirty Windows stream - thanks to Katydid for pointing out this new John Prine album in full streaming audio
- Red Stadium Horn - I'm a buyin' me some of these for upcoming cheering opportunities
- 10 Funniest Movie Credits of All Time - entertaining YouTube list
- 10 Funniest Moments in Muppet Show history - same thing as above...same website even
- The Johnny Cash Project - recreating "Ain't No Grave" video with user-drawn frames...oddly hypnotic
- Don't Mess with Bambi - mama deer defends her fawn from a dog that sadly happens to wander by
- Flood Runner 2 - another amusing timesuck
- Best Steak Marinade in Existence - I'm guessing that overselling it, but it looks tasty.
- Mini Putt III - it's an updated, slightly cartoonified Mini Putt
- The Boot Protest - I'm not all about confrontation over religion, but this is chucklesome.
- And finally, from wallbase...
June 19, 2010
Would you believe that I randomly hit keys and came up with this coherent intro?