School's out for ever...
School's (not) been blown to pieces...
- Conflict - I love reductionism
- Frazil Ice - phenomenal footage from Yosemite National Park
- Compassion and Competition - more well-off, successful softball team helps less well-off team learn to play the game - touching story
- I'm Just Walkin' - from Rockaway Beach, NY to Rockaway Beach, OR just for the hell of it
- Watch This - a Cincinnati couple is working their way through the AFI 100 list this year
- Movie Night - Saturdays on Fountain Square look good this summer - especially June 12, 19 and July 24 (plus, I'm still in the photo at the top of the page)
- 50 Worst Inventions (from Time) - they pretty much stick to savaging recent inventions, but they do hit some real pieces of crap
- DC Comics Database - it's a DC comics wiki...my summer is now fully booked
- How to cheat on all of your tests - as long as your teacher is cool with you having a bottle of coke on your desk
- The Suicide Series - photographs of artistic methods of offing the photographer
- Adventures in Togoland - I taught this guy, and he's going to Togo with the Peace Corps. Kind of awesome.
- Roland Garros poster 2007 - Every year at about this time, I'm really tempted to buy this.