- Science experiment of the day - glow sticks in a toilet tank...with occasionally language
- 'NBA Jam' gets a Magic remix - more good news updates on the forthcoming NBA Jam for the Wii
- Survivor: Middle Earth shirt - in case Calen gets cold
- History of Rachel Summers - 'cause it's comics, folks
- Mad Men Casting Call - vote for my friend, would ya?
- Superman/Batman: Apocalypse featurette - sadly their DVD releases tend to be more interesting than good
- The Most Mind-bendingly Depressing Funky Winkerbean strips of July - good reasons never to read that comic
- Bacon prices at record high as supplies tighten - economics is/are hilarious
- Ask Chris #20 - debating whether All Star Superman is greater than Supreme...surprisingly close, folks
- Inception as originally told by Scrooge McDuck - in case you hadn't seen it already
- Famous Photos Restored - an update on those Cincinnati daguerreotypes that I swear I posted about already but that I can't find on the blog so I'm reposting the link to the full story, too
- Arsenio Hall vs Queer Nation - fascinating video showing "In May of 1991, several members of the direct action LGBT group Queer Nation infiltrated the set of the Arsenio Hall Show and verbally accosted the Arsenio Hall for allegedly refusing to invite openly gay filmmaker Gus Van Sant (who had just released My Own Private Idaho). Hall took their accusations personally, and the heated exchange that followed is considered one of the most memorable moments in talk show history." - from Daily What
- And, finally, two Kids in the Hall sketches...'cause they're funny...
August 8, 2010
Yeah, I was a little busy yesterday, so...