September 13, 2013

I think I threw up in my mouth a little...

Calen sent me a link to a recipe that she got sent her from Epicurious: feta-stuffed watermelon blocks.

It would be tough for a recipe to contain ingredients that I found more repulsive, but let's see what we can do to change that.

Let's take the basil and replace it with anise seed, maybe some tarragon.

Now, chop up some olives and mix 'em in with the feta, then restuff the watermelon cubes.

I challenge anybody to come up with a recipe that has more stuff I find gross. Here's a working list...
  • olives
  • feta cheese
  • watermelon
  • in fact, most tropical fruit flavors (papaya, mango, coconut)
  • and most melons (cantaloupe, honeydew)
  • cucumbers
  • anise & licorice
  • broccoli
  • cauliflower
And saying "an olive-feta-watermelon-papaya-mango-coconut-cantaloupe-honeydew-cucumber-anise-broccoli-cauliflower smoothie" doesn't count.

No comments: