September 30, 2013

100 questions

I am aware that it still has a watermark. Shut up...
From Katydid...

1) Sexuality? heterosexual and married

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? no clue...I don't have much desire to meet anybody famous. They aren't automatically any smarter or better or whatever than me.

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. "ll other variables are kept constant, the volume of the gas increases as the" - Chemistry by Wilbraham, Staley, et al
 
4) What do you think about most? probably about trying to get my school work done

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? looks like another long stretch then
 
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? shorts

7) What's your strangest talent? no idea...being able to always pick out comma errors, I guess
 
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence) Girls and boys can make for a fun pairing.

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? Not that I know about
 
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? I'm not an air guitar guy. I tend to drum around on the dashboard a lot and to air conduct but not to play air guitar.
 
11) Do you have any strange phobias? Strange, I don't think so. I don't like heights or spiders, but that's about it.

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? probably...does a pen count?

13) What's your religion? agnostic atheist
 
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? cutting the grass (duty)...playing frisbee golf (recreational)

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? behind

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? long-term - U2, Wilco...current Macklemore

 17) What was the last lie you told? Oh, yeah, I got a lot of stuff done this morning.

18) Do you believe in karma? not really...

19) What does your URL mean? In Deference to My Idols

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? weakness - procrastination, unwillingness to focus...strength - intelligence
 
21) Who is your celebrity crush? dude - Daniel Craig...dudette - Ashley Greene

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? nope
 
23) How do you vent your anger? mostly being crabby
 
24) Do you have a collection of anything? CDs...mp3s...
 
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? never video chatted online
 
26) Are you happy with the person you've become? for the most part, yes...aspects, no
 
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? hate - styrofoam touching anything, felt tip pens writing...love - my snoring dogs

28) What's your biggest "what if"? What if I quit teaching? What would I do instead?
 
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? No...yes (but doubt that they've ever visited us)
 
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Same answer both ways...piles of papers that I should be grading right now instead of doing this
 
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? not much of anything...windows are open...dogs are over there...don't smell either one, though...
 
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? House on the Rock was pretty odd, but I don't know that it was worst just weirdest.
 
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast? midway between
 
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? can't think of one off hand...Jewel...Katy Perry
 
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? just passing the time...trying to not cause too much pain, maybe cause some joy
 
36) Define Art. anything that makes me feel good

37) Do you believe in luck? sure...random things happen all the time...or semi-random things that we can't control
 
38) What's the weather like right now? sun's fading...nearly clear skies...'bout seventy degrees out...gorgeous, perfect...
 
39) What time is it? 7:18pm Saturday night
 
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? yes...a couple of times...
 
41) What was the last book you read? lots of comic books...full book, dunno...
 
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? kinda

43) Do you have any nicknames? Leon...Duschbag...
 
44) What was the last movie you saw? Mystery Men

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had? broke a toe...stepped on a nail...not much else
 
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? nope...don't like bugs...I've had a few land on me but never grabbed them
 
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? not necessarily obsession, maybe the internets
 
48) What's your sexual orientation? heterosexual...wasn't that the first question, too?
 
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? I would assume so, but I don't know what if so.
 
50) Do you believe in magic? nope
 
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? not well...more so when they wrong a friend
 
52) What is your astrological sign? Taurus
 
53) Do you save money or spend it? spend...but in drips and drabs...
 
54) What's the last thing you purchased? pumpkin cheesecake wizzard at The Cone this afternoon
 
55) Love or lust? the latter tends to lead to the former for me
 
56) In a relationship? married
 
57) How many relationships have you had? four (romantic ones, that is)
 
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? nope
 
59) Where were you yesterday? school...Reds game...library...

60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Lego ice cream scoops, yeah...
 
61) Are you wearing socks right now? nope...rarely do at home
 
62) What's your favorite animal? m'dogs
 
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? musical taste

64) Where is your best friend? one's shopping for groceries...the other is searching her computer for a document she lost...
 
65) Not school appropriate

66) What is your heritage? German & English (3/8 each)...Creetan (1/8)...Polish (1/8)
 
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? bed...barely...just home from the Reds game
 
68) What do you think is Satan's last name? Seriously? don't believe in him, but I'll go with Satan Smith
 
69) Not school appropriate

70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? Yup...inconsistent contact...I'm good with it.
 
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? probably help the dog and show up to work dripping
 
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? (a) yeah, a very few folks but not even remotely everyone...(b) probably travel with The Girl...take a few days to visit friends (but not the folks I'm visiting)...(c) I'd be disappointed and probably terrified, but I believe the end is just the end. Darkness...done...
 
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. love

74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? "Girl from the North Country" - Dylan & Cash
 
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? 2093
 
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? matching expectations
 
77) How can I win your heart? good music
 
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? sure...but not for long
 
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? accepting what comes my way...
 
80) What size shoes do you wear? 10.5 or 10 depending on width
 
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? no tombstone...cremation..
.
82) What is your favorite word? knowatI'msayin
 
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word heart. blood pumping
 
84) What is a saying you say a lot? Do you understand what I'm saying.
 
85) What's the last song you listened to? "Intro" by Gorillaz from Demon Dayz
 
86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors? I wear black probably more than any other color. I like red, too.
 
87) What is your current desktop picture? Mars rover selfie

88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? nobody...even the people I'm really angry with, that I wish hateful things toward have loved ones

89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? Yeah, I'm not answering that.

90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? probably die - if they were real

91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? super speed or control of time

92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? awards night Wabash, senior year...maybe...sitting on the beach my last day in Aberdeen
 
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? none...they're all part of me...

94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? no clue...I've no guarantee that the ones I would find attractive would be compatible with me.

95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Scotland
 
96) Do you have any relatives in jail? nope...none that I ever know of...
 
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? nope...on a boat once
 
98) Ever been on a plane? lots of times
 
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Why would anybody listen to me? I'm saying my things to you folks. The one wish I could make for the world is for people to be more empathetic and far-thinking. I could use that myself, a lot of the time.

Wait, I thought there were 100 of these...apparently not...

No comments: