Oh, my gollies...
You have to Check the Cool Wax.
We're talking hours and hours of time lost in my life from just today alone. I've never been there before, but I know I'm going to be spending a whole crapload of time there in the future.
The concept is a simple one. Some guy - no clue who he is other than my frickin' hero - has taken a bunch of music from old LPs and 78s and 45s and burned them into mp3 format, which he then posts.
We're talking stuff like...
- A disco Wonder Woman theme
- William Shatner Live
- Joe Piscipo and Eddie Murphy together
- Jerry Reed's "The Bandit"
- Dean Martin doing "I Walk the Line"
- Beasite Boys "She's On It" which didn't appear on cd until the Sounds of Science compilation
- Mel Torme's "Secret Agent Man"
- Pee Wee's "Surfin' Bird"
- The Merry Marvel Marching Society
- Old Beastie Boys commercials
- Rappin' Rodney Dangerfield