April 20, 2008

Ads among the tourney

The campaign of Coke Zero suing Coke hasn't gotten old to me yet at all...


The first Bravia ad was perfect...this one's the first since then that I've enjoyed...


So simple...there are no cinderellas...


Another fine Nike ad - "my better"...


A bit of Schweppervescence..."burst"...


The clown makes it funny...


Sadly not playing in the US...


I've seen it a hundred times thanks to the NCAA tourney


These haven't gotten old to me at all


I'm pretty sure he's channeling Dave Chapelle - especially as the shooter

3 comments:

joey said...

i thought it was chapelle the first time i saw it

the bravia ad had a slight alteration by the good nerds over at CRYtech (they do game engines and stuff, and so far have only used them for their own games, far cry, and crysis...see the theme?). i guess they are thinking of distributing their work to other game companies to use and they use this as their little tech demo to sell it

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/cryengine-2-realtime-video-tech-demo/339573388

very cool stuff for big nerds like me

cmorin said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrJ9hrAAeIU&feature=related

heres a longer version of the coke ad. pretty funny.

PHSChemGuy said...

Thanks for the points, both...