April 16, 2008

This happened to be funny

I've got a friend who send me every possible joke, funny picture, or juvenile video that happens into his email inbox. You know the type - we all have those friends somewhere along the line. He clearly needs a blog to clear the bilges.

A couple of friends of this ilk have gotten themselves permanently blocked from my work inbox - thank you Outlook rules wizard - but this friend's emails happen to be funny once every blue moon, just often enough for me to not entirely clock him.

The latest email to merit a chuckle had nothing more than these motivational posters - as well as one that nudged toward inappropriate for posting.





That is, unless you're nine popped collars cool.






They're not hilarious, but they're certainly chucklesome.

3 comments:

achilles3 said...

I want a fro hat AND a miata!

TL said...

I'd seen most of those, but not the Blasphemy one which made me almost snort! Thanks for sharing!

PHSChemGuy said...

Dude, you could never pull off the fro hat...you way too white.

The blasphemy one came like eighth on the email, but it had to lead things off for me. Classic.