April 21, 2008

We're not talking about Band of Horses here


This post over at Transbuddha probably should've gone into the weekend link dump, but it's too good for that by far.

So I wanted to point out the newest in absolutely awesome webcomic out there: Tiny Ghosts.

It's a two-panel strip with photos and overlaid captions - nothing terribly fancy.

But it's done with note perfect execution. Sometimes they go for the funny, sometimes for the sad, sometimes just for the straight up weird. Check the following examples and sign up for their RSS.





4 comments:

achilles3 said...

This is a Monster of a concept
I would sleep with the LRC and Detlef Schremp to have thought of it!

Thanks

BOH 4eva!

AshleyAnn said...

I prefer www.asofterworld.com.
Very much the same concept, just more well done, in my opinion.

Unknown said...

Thanks for being awesome and liking my comic.

PHSChemGuy said...

Always a pleasure, Achilles...

Excellent recommendation, Ashleyann...and thanks for the link to your blog - intended or not...mind if I check in from time to time?

Happily, Chris...you do good work, and I'll be following along...