Everytime I see Mr Frazier speak - and I've only seen/heard him speak via the media as I haven't been in person - I become a little more fearful as my hopes rise a little higher for the good that he could do as our President.
To outline what the video above shows, his energy plan includes (and I'm quoting directly from his website here)...
- Providing short‐term relief to American families facing pain at the pump
- Helping create five million new jobs by strategically investing $150 billion over the next ten years to catalyze private efforts to build a clean energy future.
- Within 10 years, saving more oil than we currently import from the Middle East and Venezuela combined.
- Putting 1 million Plug‐In Hybrid cars – cars that can get up to 150 miles per gallon – on the road by 2015, cars that we will work to make sure are built here in America.
- Ensuring 10 percent of our electricity comes from renewable sources by 2012, and 25 percent by 2025.
- Implementing an economy‐wide cap‐and‐trade program to reduce greenhouse gas emissions 80 percent by 2050.