Well, all right, let people know
About the dreams and wishes you wish
In the night when the lights are low
- Supercut of the Day - Nothing can't be improved with Tom Selleck's mustache
- Novak Djokovic: The Shot and the Confrontation - Analysis of the razor edge in sports
- Everybody Needs a Hobby of the Day - Juggling five basketball with feet and hands
- Aroma's Gelato - I'm thinking road trip in early November (once there's some free time)
- What's Your Best Clean Joke - Reddit strikes funny...I laughed for twenty minutes reading these...outstanding
- Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library - Didn't know it existed until CityBeat pointed it out.
- Time-lapse thing of the day - Around the world, around the world...
- Divided culture - "the only library in the U.S. with no books, the only opera house in the U.S. with no stage, and the only library in Canada with no entrance"
- Texas drops special last meal for death row inmates - I understand that they killed someone and deserve our scorn, but they're people that we are about to kill, and it saddens me that we won't be treating them with this one last act of respect.
- The Big Sexy Problem with Superheroines and their 'liberated sexuality' - Sometimes I'm embarrassed to admit that I read comics.
- Florida Marlins' Leo Nunez admits to faking ID - Fascinating
- Google+ upgrade of the day - Plus, it's open to the public
- Soda bottles used as interior lighting - positive story, heartwarming, illuminating