October 29, 2006

Egg-sucking dog...

True comedy over at NPR this week.

The wife and I caught the tail end of a story that seemed to be of a family dog who had taken to licking toads for the apparent purpose of getting a little stoned. You know, a nice little doggly thing to do. We had no clue what the beginning was or how this dog go ahold of the apparently hallucinogenic reptiles (As has been pointed out to me, frogs are not reptiles. They are, very clearly, amphibians. Sorry, folks. I apologize for shattering the illusion of my perfection. Please consider me to have genuflected as many times as is necessary to earn your forgiveness.), and no clue what the hell the whole thing was about. So, off to the NPR website to find the full story posted (they're great about doing that pretty quickly, by the way).

Classic driveway moment. Give it a listen.

4 comments:

Kyle said...

I was going to comment on that too.

Don't you teach science? :)

PHSChemGuy said...

I am a science teacher...just apparently a moronic one...

sheesh...

ame said...

you are still safe since it's not bio you are currently teaching :)

calencoriel said...

correct...bio is mushy...he'd never teach that...