October 22, 2006

The Greatest Toy Ever!

In my classroom, I have what is clearly the greatest toy ever: Astrojax.

It's like the next frickin' yo-yo. To quote the official Astrojax website.
And word is spreading fast that Astrojax is what the real cracks are now playing - a game all about action, rhythm and your own personal style.
If you haven't seen one yet, you're clearly not a real crack, 'cause it's "what the real cracks are now playing." So, get with the real cracks and pick up an Astrojax.

There are all sorts of cool tricks that the cracks are doing now, and you check out a bunch of them on YouTube or over at the Exploratorium and the Tym.de website. Heck, the cracks have even put out an Astrojax trick book with the secrets of the real cracks.

So, get out there you crack and get yourself an Astrojax at their online pro store.

Oh, and apparently, this rockinly cool toy has some sort of physics connection.



Oh, by the way, I hate Astrojax and will willingly give my Astrojax (the second one that somebody has felt necessary to give to me) to anybody who asks for it.

Oh, wait, I already gave it away.

No comments: